Thursday, June 22, 2006

Rupture:

Beggar child raped, my senses rupture.
Eaten alive by urban sharks.
Monstrous evil sheltered by fear,
My senses rupture.
With beaten brow and helpless limp
Striding through slime…
I am approached by a wizened pimp.
A fifty for my daughter, says he,
And your friend here can have her for free.
Fifty for a fuck is certainly a deal, says he,
Else she’ll have to fuck our landlord for free.
Saddened and sickened with a heart
That sinks to my knees,
I proceed to give the wretch a fifty.
Cheated of a service I rightfully deserve,
Clamped and pulsing blood threshing my scalp,
I tease my way through excrement.
A bulging manhood rises in me,
My senses rupture.
Fuck her I won’t, fuck them I will.
The thrill of the chase,
The taste of the kill.
Washed with blood and cleansed with vengeance
Dealt gleefully by a mass of scum.
A smashed skull and open flesh
On sidewalk lying in shocking prostration,
Serves few and saves none.
Consumed and expunged like
Last night’s meal.
A fleeting flavour, like a hint of home,
On sidewalk café all alone.
She watched coolly
Her face blank and bare.
Naked, alone, a condemned whore,
Fucked not for a fifty.
I raped her soul that night,
My senses ruptured.

1 comment:

snehesh said...

here is somethng for you on the same lines....

YOUR FRIENDS DARE YOU
YOU TAKE IT AS A CHALLENGE
YOU KNOW ITS NOT A THING TO DO
BUT THE THRILL AND DANGER MAKES IT EXCITING
YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT
YOU MAKE THREE ROUND
YOU MUSTER ALL YOUR COURAGE
AND FINALLY MAKE THE TURN
YOUR MIND GOES NUMB
YOU THEN ASK HER
"Rate".

"60"
you turn around
you know you have done it
you have won over your fears
the fear of unknown.



YOU SIT AND REALISE HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE
SHE IS WORTH 60
AND YOU?NOTHING.